Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- We quite literally couldn't have done it without you, Jenna. Standing ovation to you. <3 twitter.com/JennaHatfield/… 7 hours ago
- You know i do! #crochet #ppd #mentalhealth #selfcare twitter.com/postpartumprog… 7 hours ago
- I had people texting me! Lol! Going to sleep. Right..... Now! twitter.com/jessicawlabont… 21 hours ago
- Jill, I am ever in awe of your talent and generosity. Congratulations. @babyrabies twitter.com/mom2summit/sta… 21 hours ago
- RT @CaffeineAndCab: This is 2 years ago. Still stands. RT So amazingly, phenomenally proud of @postpartumprog. All my love to you, Kat! #ir… 22 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>