Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- A corner box stitch. Nice little lace. instagram.com/p/-pypYSBatMxX… 1 day ago
- Same here. #PS4 twitter.com/MrsLeeBouvier/… 1 day ago
- RT @romanmars: Do you like design? Do you like superhero costumes? This week's #99pi from @emolinsky's Imaginary Worlds is for you. https:/… 4 days ago
- So pleased to hear we can work together for moms. Thanks so much, @womenshealth. twitter.com/postpartumprog… 4 days ago
- You're going to apply, right? Have something to contribute to #warriormomcon? We want to hear it! twitter.com/postpartumprog… 4 days ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>