Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- RT @LekeishaSumner: Delighted to be featured in this piece on #postpartum health. Understanding postpartum depression http://t.co/75BURVtuE… 18 hours ago
- RT @hotdogsladies: Could somebody please drop another quarter in Google Docs? 19 hours ago
- RT @ohheygreat: I think the rule should be if Google Docs goes down for more than 15 minutes, everyone goes home and Google pays for our ho… 19 hours ago
- I seriously needed access like 12 minutes ago. Please hurry. Thanks. twitter.com/googledocs/sta… 20 hours ago
- Well, that's terribly inconvenient. UGH. twitter.com/PeterVogel/sta… 20 hours ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>