Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- Getting to award 6 more @MHFirstAidUSA scholarship to @postpartumprog #warriormom volunteers makes for a great #Friday! #PPD 1 day ago
- I'm over here watching email messages btwn my 2 fav social media managers geeking out bc of all the awesome. @NatashaWest_ @JennaHatfield 1 day ago
- Tell me #PPD isn't "real." Postpartumprogress.org #MakeMeMadIn5Words 2 days ago
- I keep meaning to connect @TheYoungMommy to @jenniferlabit by email. Will try to say hello by Monday, ladies! 2 days ago
- Two phone meetings, lots of strategic planning, a great chat and plans made for #warriormomcon. A productive day despite being sick. #win 2 days ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>