Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- It's almost April. May and June aren't far behind. #climbout #jamberry postpartumprogress instagram.com/p/0tbOlmBatC/ 2 days ago
- What's missing from this video is the "oh sh*t" that he said right before the Luke page. 😂😂😂 with… instagram.com/p/0oPavNhalw/ 4 days ago
- Progress #runforsanity #goal5k instagram.com/p/0dMqmxhauo/ 1 week ago
- You're welcome. #lookforthelovely instagram.com/p/0XrfJnBatI/ 1 week ago
- From @unxpctdblessing on @postpartumprog postpartumprogress.com/privilege-me-t… On the power of "me too." #ppdme2 1 week ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>