Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- We're sending postcards from #warriormomcon again this year and YOU can sign up to get a little love! Go! Space is… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 20 hours ago
- We couldn't be prouder of you! #warriormom twitter.com/SPaigeWrites/s… 3 days ago
- RT @nationalcouncil: We all need to know how to help in a crisis. huff.to/2cKo22E @MHFirstAidUSA #BH365 #MHFA #1in1M 4 days ago
- RT @postpartumprog: Parenting After Childhood Trauma goo.gl/fb/GuWtpf #postpartum #PPD 6 days ago
- ...and be respected as change agents too. twitter.com/wegohealth/sta… 1 week ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>