Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- So good to see you at the #ppd commission in Jan. A thrill to present our awareness campaign plan with you there. twitter.com/RepKClark/stat… 20 hours ago
- cc: @LaDamasquina twitter.com/teammoulton/st… 20 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing! #LoveAnotherMother twitter.com/WmnMentalHealt… 20 hours ago
- RT @WhereWomenBloom: Orders close for our March box in FIVE DAYS! Don't miss out! Use THANKYOU to save $10: theselfcarebox.com https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @sweetlyvoiced: Q2. I want to see the DOC help _bring more people hope, support, and access_ in 2016. #dsma 1 day ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>