Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- RT @MaraAcelGreen: September special: 10% off acupuncture and nourishment counseling at Strong Roots, ages 10 and up. https://t.co/26iuKNLp… 1 day ago
- This should be a thing you do. I am 😂😂😂😂😂 twitter.com/djazzo/status/… 1 week ago
- I can't find a Bobby pin. Maybe @JennaHatfield has it. 1 week ago
- RT @postpartumprog: Love this post from @pronouncedKAYLA on #PPD as a Black woman. ow.ly/Pe6w303viHe #mentalhealth 1 week ago
- RT @StampStigma: We'll be there! #BH365 twitter.com/mhfirstaidusa/… 1 week ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>