Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- RT @ChelcieRice: Do you hate #diabetes but love comedy? Then help us create the Sugar Free Comedy Festival! Click to Donate: http://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- cc: @LadyNoodles3 twitter.com/sweetlyvoiced/… 4 hours ago
- RT @LekeishaSumner: College poses unique stressors. College counseling services help. Suicide on Campus and the Pressure of Perfection http… 4 hours ago
- "I'm a clock fish." This just about sums up today's nap time. #reallife instagram.com/p/5u-kpghauQB-… 5 days ago
- Looking through old photos of my grandmother and found this gem from her… instagram.com/p/5uiBZWhanSU0… 5 days ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>