Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- We're SO EXCITED to announce the 2017 Warrior Mom® Conference date and location! AHHHHHHH! #warriormomcon twitter.com/postpartumprog… 2 months ago
- Yup. Instead say "I'm here for you," "you are loved," and "I believe you." #ppd #StampOutStigma twitter.com/StampStigma/st… 2 months ago
- Or going pee. #momlife twitter.com/DonutsMama/sta… 2 months ago
- Love this. twitter.com/postpartumprog… 2 months ago
- Kinda cool. Not "makes the 16 inches of snow we have to clean up" cool. But still cool. twitter.com/NOAASatellites… 2 months ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Advocacy antenatal depression antental depression anxiety Bean belly pics birth Birthday blogging blogher book reviews Breastfeeding Brene Brown budget change Climb Out of the Darkness crafts Crochet current-events depression Doodlebug Excuses family giveaway guest post Guest Posts happiness HAWMC holiday holidays home hope hubby humor just be enough just me katherine stone keepin' it real link ups love marriage medication memories captured mental health mental illness Mother's Day Rally motherhood music No. 2 No1 No2 OCD OpEd parenting photos Pictures postpartum depression postpartum progress PPA PPD ppocd pregnancy rants Self-Care SOC social media stigma teaching therapy things that suck triumph truth ukulele video videos