Gone are the days of setting her down and knowing she’ll still be there when I return. With No1, I couldn’t wait for the day when she rolled over. This time, I want to push the baby back over and whisper in her ear, “Slow down, baby girl. Slow down.”
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- We're SO EXCITED to announce the 2017 Warrior Mom® Conference date and location! AHHHHHHH! #warriormomcon twitter.com/postpartumprog… 2 months ago
- Yup. Instead say "I'm here for you," "you are loved," and "I believe you." #ppd #StampOutStigma twitter.com/StampStigma/st… 2 months ago
- Or going pee. #momlife twitter.com/DonutsMama/sta… 2 months ago
- Love this. twitter.com/postpartumprog… 2 months ago
- Kinda cool. Not "makes the 16 inches of snow we have to clean up" cool. But still cool. twitter.com/NOAASatellites… 2 months ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>