I’m wiped & cranky…And typing this on my iPhone while DB plays in the bath. It’s like I should feel bad, but today I served a “Letter T Dinner” to keep a certain kid from pitching a fit. So… I’m gonna give myself a pass for today. Good enough.
Hi, I’m Susan.
Teacher. Writer. Advocate.
Elementary teacher turned mental health advocate. Dabbles in parenthood. New england yuppy + southern girl hybrid. PPD survivor. Anxiety battler. Kicked antenatal depression to the curb.
Mom to two beautiful girls, 6 and 2. Send wine.
I write to help others. Sometimes it helps me, too.
And These People Too…
- We're SO EXCITED to announce the 2017 Warrior Mom® Conference date and location! AHHHHHHH! #warriormomcon twitter.com/postpartumprog… 2 months ago
- Yup. Instead say "I'm here for you," "you are loved," and "I believe you." #ppd #StampOutStigma twitter.com/StampStigma/st… 2 months ago
- Or going pee. #momlife twitter.com/DonutsMama/sta… 2 months ago
- Love this. twitter.com/postpartumprog… 2 months ago
- Kinda cool. Not "makes the 16 inches of snow we have to clean up" cool. But still cool. twitter.com/NOAASatellites… 2 months ago
<div align="center"><a href="http://learned-happiness.com" title="Learned Happiness" target="_blank"><img src="https://learnedhappiness.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/blog-button_new.jpg?w=125" alt="Learned Happiness" style="border:none;" /></a></div>